Aug 21, 2003

There is a possibility I could be out of here by Christmas. How? In Nov. the house Shannon (Daddy's wife) has been leasing, right down the street from where she is now, to people for years, the lease will be up, so she's gonna move back into it, and has offered me a room of my own, plus her and Dad wanna get me a car!!

Very kewl, I know, but no one knows, and I cant tell my Mom...she would hate it. She doesnt like them very much cuz I moved out of the house last summer to live w/ them... they've been great to me, and she hasnt, and she knows it, yet holds it against them. They've done nothing but help me, encourage me, make me a better stronger person, so it's not my Mom I'm too concerned about, I just would hate to be far from my sisters... they're the ones Im worried about when I leave. I wanna make sure theyre ok, and that Heather is getting a good education (which btw Heather cant go back to school untill Monday cuz Mom hasn't kept up w/ the immunization records (which I FRIKIN told her to do!!), so we have to wait till the records are in our possesion, and she has her last shot! UGH!!). I'm just not sure what to do, I don't want the family, or house, or my sis's to end up BLAH! But this would be such a great opportunity.

Something else factoring in to this, is that I have applied to be a police dispatcher (they're wanting to hire young people in their early 20's!!), but it's on THIS side of town. So if I get it, I'm gonna stay over here, cuz it would be good pay, I'd work for the city, so the benefits would be incredible! But should I stay for that? Yes, and no I guess. If I don't get it, then I would definetly consider going w/ Shannon. I don't know I'm just confused. I know I have a little while untill I have to decide, but everyday I get an extra push to go away, but I feel responsible for my sisters... I dunno. :Sigh:

No comments: