Jul 8, 2003

I have an interview on Saturday at Old Navy! Yay! I'm pretty sure I will get the job since I worked there before.

I started my sisters today on some books from the library. Tay's got "Adventures of Tom Sawyer", and "Huckleberry Fin", and Heather's doing some fun books from a series I read in 5th grade called Encyclopedia Brown. Mystery stuff. A lot of fun.

I got some info on one apartment complex today. $575 for a one bedroom, and $700 for a 2. I really want to get a 2 bedroom apartment, so I can have my space, but Amy doesn't know if she wants to spend that much money. I'm gonna go check out a few other places tomorrow hopefully.

My oldest best friend (friends since 6th grade) is coming over tomorrow. Very excited! Her name is Sarah and we've been through EVERYTHING together. Her Dad leaving, mine dying (we felt like eachothers Dad's were our dad's), crushes, engagements, growing up, dumb mistakes, yada yada yada... (see 5.24.03 post). I can't wait to see her! I got together w/ her about a month ago, and we had a great time. She's married and pregnant now. I about cried my eyes out the other day while watching the movie "Beaches". We always called that our movie. There's a part where the 2 best friends are out buying baby things, and decorating the nursery, and I just started balling. My Mom looked at me, and was like what is wrong w/ you? I whimpered "Sarah's gonna have a baby!" I just couldn't believe that we were that far in our lives! It's so cool though... I'm just excited about still having a true friend. Tomorrow (or rather today) is gonna be a good day.

No comments: