May 10, 2004

Let's see... I went to TBI Graduation this past weekend to see some friends graduate. I was so proud of all of them. They did such a great job this year and all grew so much. I got to see some of the alumni I graduated with, and some close friends. We got there about midnight Friday night. We went around campus and talked to a bunch of people, made Eric get out of his dorm to talk to us, and finally headed back to Meagans room to sleep @ about 2 am. I couldn't sleep. Sweet barely could so at 4:30am we got up for Graduation Day basketball game. We had a bunch of fun. Then at 5:45 headed to town for breakfast and at 6:30 tried to go to sleep... yeah that didn't work. Got out of bed at 8 and had some fun. Unfortunately I hadn't been feeling good for a day or two, so not getting sleep made it worse that afternoon. I felt absolutely horrible... on the edge of flu feeling. I had to go into work that evening too. Yuk. I went in, and after work I came home and slept for over 12 hours. I didn't even make it to church I was so yuk.

Then I went to work again that afternoon and my friend Jason called that evening so we could hang out today. He's on leave from the Army for a week. He's been in Korea for a year and a half I believe. So it was GREAT to see him. We watched Matrix Revolutions which I hadn't seen and was somewhat dissapointed by. We also watched the best of Adam Sandler on SNL. So funny. We rented The Last Samurai but didnt get around to watching it. I hope to tomorrow.

I'm gonna have my birthday party on Friday. Probably just hang at my Moms new apartment, swim, drink margaritas, and hang out. That's all for now.

No comments: