May 13, 2004

Today, or rather yesterday was my birthday. Got a lot of birthday calls, text's, and emails. Was very sweet. Thank you everyone who did so. Just ran a lot of errands today, drove over 2 hours in the storming rain day. Yuk. I went and practiced with my band tonight. That went well. But leave it up to my birthday not to be normal! PJ messages me today. He went off to Teen Challenge to get his life right back in January. They are on strict contact regulations there. He had been doing great, changing a lot, really seeking God and growing. We (me and his parents) have been so proud of him. So he messages me. Weird. Turns out he left Teen Challenge. He feels they are too harsh on him, and it just isn't for him. He left 3 days ago and has been sleeping in the park. So I gave him a phone number to a church there in San Antonio who can help him get in contact with his parents. He hasn't at all today. I'm hoping he will. I also pray that his parents will give him another chance. I don't know that they will. This was his last chance basically. They've been at the end of their rope with him. I don't blame them at all either. Pray for PJ you guys. I would hate for him to go in the wrong direction again. If not for his sake, for his parents. Well, I've got a long day ahead of me. Waking up in 6 1/2 hours to pick up Eric, gotta get my tires rotated, do some stuff on my Mom's computer, help get some order in their apartment, pick up Heather from school, and get ready for my birthday party. I decided to have it at Fajita Flats instead thanx to the horrible rain. We'll have a blast there though. We always do! Peace!

No comments: