May 28, 2005

So I have been neglecting my blog over here and have become obsessed with MySpace. A lot of people from my old Bible college do their thing there so it's been fun to goof off over there. But this will always be my blog home. :) Where it all began... almost 5 years ago. Dang I'm freakin old... 5 years ago I was 17! This guy came in the store today to hit on Leonor and he was real cute and so she asked him old he was. He said 17 and her jaw about hit the floor and she was like, hun I'm 22! LOL Dang! Good Lord! Anywayz...

I other news, I kinda met someone... 4 years ago. Let me 'splain... no there is too much... lemme sum up: Met a guy 4 years ago, went on a few dates, stopped dating, last I heard he was getting married, had a kid on the way and was planning on the army. Fast forward 4 years later. Homeboy messages me online. He did get married to an older woman, had a little girl with her, is in the amry and in Korea, and is in the middle of a divorce. We start talking, hit it off, asks if he can take me out when he gets home this summer, I say yes, we have a grand old time talking and regetting to know eachother for about a month. Then earlier this week, I just had this feeling that something needed to change, or slow down or something. We talk yesterday. We both had been feeling it. We still like eachother but we both feel he needs to take care of himself, his baby girl, and just be single for awhile. So, yeah. That is that.

I some other other news... I hate people who lie. Not that that's really news. Anyone who knows me KNOWS I hate liars. But who knew that someone who calls you their best friend would hide stuff from you, tell your other friends, and you find out that way. UGH. Sometimes people just suck. This thing has totally thrown the way I see my relationship with this person. I feel like telling her youre not my friend, I dont give a flying eff, do what you want and kiss my ass. But I won't. I've already seen her twice since I've found out. I let her do all the talking though... I have nothing to say to her anymore. YOU EFFING SUCK, HO!

1 comment:

methy413 said...

wow, no bitterness here. =)

Life is life girl ~ some times we are on the good receving end and sometimes we are on the crap receiving end. No one is ever going to get it right 100% of the time. I can bet you that your friend (effin friend) has been on the crap end of things too before. Just try your best to keep going and make it right one step at a time. I feel for ya ~ if you want a good crap story ~ just give me a call or Im me, I got a good one.