Oct 27, 2000

How come it's your best friends that can make you feel the worst? How come they can hurt you so bad sometimes? Make you feel just like you don't mean a thing to them. It sux! And it all can happen within a split second too. I just feel like such krap. Almost like she doesn't even consider me a real friend. But then I start saying, "I don't even care. If she's gonna be like that fine. I've got other friends. Who cares?" Why is that? How come I get so, I guess honestly, prideful about all of this? I mean I do care. I love her so much. But what she has done hurts so bad. I keep thinking "Maybe I'll just forget about it, and let it go." But then I'm thinking, "But this really hurt. I guess I should talk to her about it." But we just got over a fight, and I don't want another one. UGH! This is so stupid! This is what sux about your best friend being younger than you: SHE'S YOUNGER THAN YOU! All my friends are. The ones that are my age, are all screwing around w/ guys, and listening to krappy music, and being stupid. Majority of my friends are guys which is kewl though, cuz I've always talked to guys better. But that's besides the point, that I hate this, and I'm sick of feeling like I don't know who my friends are. I'm sure though that this is all gonna seem like a little nothing whenever it's done and over with. I'm so pathetic. This is just dumb, and I just need to talk to her about it, and get over it, and stop whining.

No comments: