May 28, 2003

So since I have got back from school I have realized how much I've changed. So our house has always been loud, and fun, and goofy. I've always been fine w/ that 'cuz that's how I've always been. So, since I've been home I've had to cover my ears, leave the room, or leave the house to get away from all the noise. I don't know, it's weird. My family notices it too. I'm not mad at them at all, but they take it as if I'm annoyed with them. And I'm not overall, but sometimes I do get a lil annoyed. But I love them so much. I've missed them so much. Just last weekend, my cousin moved in, and she is intesely loud! And sometimes I just go "OMG, will you please stop!" And she's like "What?" It's just amazing how people don't know how loud they are... it's amazing how I didn't know how loud I was. I guess (now) I'm just content sitting on my bed reading, not doing anything else, not talking, and such. Yet at the same time, when I'm in my truck, I blare my music as loud as I can. I guess that's a form of my getting away. Right now I'm content with just being alone, not going out so much with friends (then again I don't have friends I want to hang out with around here), and I think that's ok. I mean there is still a huge part of me, that LOVES to go out, have a blast, be loud, adventurous, and have excitement. I ALWAYS will be like that.

Honestly, I think this is just a season of isolation for me. I mean I'm not going through everything alone, yet at the same time, I think I've gotta live my life as I'm now starting to live it depending on no one else except me, and God. I think that's how he wants it. Anwyayz. I think that's all I have to say. Oh, be praying for me concerning all this. I want to be able to get along with my family, have a good time, have fun with them, and compromise the way I want things, so that everything can be peaceable.

No comments: