Apr 21, 2004

It's been yet again, a long time since I have blogged on my... wow! Almost 4 year old blog! Dang! I might have to do a tribute post one of these days! LOL So what's up with me? I moved out. I live w/ Sweet and her stepdad Casey an hour away from my family. That's been going well. For awhile there it was pretty rocky w/ me and Sweet. Not becuz we lived together, but becuz she got involved w/ someone who was not good for her. Since then he has been changing, and me and Sweet had a talk about some things and have been acting more like best friends again. I have a part-time job working at a clothing store in the mall. I want another job though, cuz Im not getting enuf hours. I got a car! It's a 93 Ford Explorer and it's amazing! In excellent condition, and it's all mine! :)

As far as my family goes, Heather failed her first year of high school. Poor thing. She's gonna do summer school, and 2 credit tests. It stinks cuz she was gonna live w/ me for the summer, but not now. Maybe she'll stay before and after. Taylor is taking GED classes, and will hopefully get her GED this summer. Mom is working at a great resturaunt, and she really enjoys it. She's seeing Jason again, but I've decided to stop caring. As long as my sis's are taken care of, i don't care. Unfortunately, they lost the house. It's been very difficult too. Having to realize that wont be our home anymore. The hardest thing is thinking of how that's the last place we had w/ Daddy before he died. They found an apartment, and it's hard moving a big house into a little apartment! IT's a nice complex though, so I'm sure they'll live. LOL

I'm still w/ my church. I'm still supposedly head of the youth group that's not there. That's been a big struggle with me. Sweet is doing an amazing job with the childrens ministry, and it stinks that there are NO youth. Well, there's one. I've tried talking to her and stuff, but it's hard when she has short answers. I've asked interests and stuff, but she said she doesn't really have any, that she doesnt do much of anything and she has no friends, cuz she's homeschooled. I would like to take her to a movie or something, but with so few hours at work it's just not possible right now. I'm also dealing with wanting to go to another church around here. My Dad goes there, he's the singles and cell pastor, would need an assistant, and the church is just booming! I love the pastor and his wife, and the church is just great. Mine is too, don't get me wrong. I love my church. I'm just struggling to find a place where I belong, especially since it was never my desire to be THE youth pastor, just assist and administrate. Anywayz. I'm not moving untill I get a clear answer from God.

I have gotten to see my 3 of my favorites with in a month of each other: John Mayer, Kenny Chesney, and Tim McGraw. Kenny was Taylors Bday surprise. I also took Heather to go see Avril Lavigne last week for her surprise. Their faces were priceless! I'm hoping to see my #1 fav band ever next weekend: WATERDEEP! This is their farewell show. My first and last real WD show. If anyone wants to give me a great Bday present, you can donate to the fund to get me to Kansas City, Missouri for the show. I would rather this than a Bday party.

I think that's all for now. Hope everyone is doing well. Peace!

No comments: