Apr 15, 2005

:x: name = Jess
:x: piercings = Nose
:x: tattoos = none yet
:x: height= 5'5
:x: shoe size = 7 1/2
:x: hair color = almost black brown
:x: siblings = 2 lil sisters, 3 lil bro's
LAST..
:x: movie you rented = Napoleon Dynamite
:x: song you listened to = Blood on The Ground- Incubus
:x: song that was stuck in your head= Hollaback Girl - Gwen Steffani
:x: cd you listened to = Keith Urban- Be Here
:x: person that's called you = Daniel
:x: movie you bought = Under The Tuscan Sun
DO...
:x: you have a crush on some..= Nope
:x: you wish you could live somewhere else = YES
:x: you think about suicide = No
:x: you believe in online dating = do I beleive in it? Like it's fictitous? or do I think it works? I don't know...
:x: others find you attractive = Yes, duh!
:x: you want more piercings = yes
:x: you like cleaning = yes
:x: you like roller coasters= LOVE
:x: you write in cursive or print =print
FOR OR AGAINST...
:x: long distance relationships= against
:x: suicide = against
:x: killing people = against
:x: driving drunk = against
:x: gay/lesbian = Im not against them, but I do not agree with their lifestyle
:x: soap operas = they're silly
HAVE YOU...
:x: ever cried over a girl = yes
:x: ever cried over a boy = yes
:x: ever lied to some= yes
:x: ever been in a fist fight = yes
:x: ever been arrested = no, almost
WHAT...
:x: shampoo do you use = thermasilk
:x: shoes do you wear = alot
:x: are you scared of = E.T.
Number....
:x: of times I have been in love = 1
:x: of times I have had my heart broken = 3
:x: of people I would classify as true, could trust with my life type friends? 3
:x: of times my name has appeared in the newspaper = 2
:x: of scars on my body? 2
:x: of things in my past that I regret? 1,289,473

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE...
:x: handsome/pretty = yes
:x: funny?= yes
:x: hot? = yes
:x: amusing? = yes
:x: loveable? = yes
:x: caring? = yes
:x: sweet? = yes
:x: dorky? = yes
FAVORITE:
:x: words: what?ever! benefits! Peace! Face!
:x: actor/actress: Micheal Vartan, Matthew Perry, Mel Gibson/ Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Aniston, Vivien Leigh
:x: band: Waterdeep
:x: candy: Skittles
:x: cartoon: Brak and Homestarrunner.com
:x: cereal: Cocoa Krispies
:x: chewing gum: Cinnamon
:x: color(s): Red, Black, Orange
:x: day of week: Day off, probably Saturday or Sunday
:x: jewelry: DIAMONDS
:x: movie(s): Gone With The Wind, Tommy Boy, Napoleon Dynamite, Princess Bride
:x: song: Too many to count
:x: summer/winter: summer
:x: trampolines or swimming pools: ooohh... tough! I love both

|| Friendship/Love ||
:x: Do you believe in love at first site??: NO
:x: Do you want children one day & if so, how many?: 2, 1 boy , 1 girl

|| You ||
:x: Nickname(s): Jess
:x: How old do you look? 17
:x: How old do you act? 40
:x: How old are you REALLY? 21
:x: Glasses/Contacts: neither
:x: Do you have any pets?: theyre not really mine but my dad has 2 pomeranians that are stupid as all get out.
:x: You get embarrassed: no
:x: What upsets you?: liars
|| Have you ever.. ||
:x: Thought you were going to die: no
:x: Flunked a grade: no
:x: Skipped a grade: no
:x: Told someone you loved them and lied: I didn't know I was lying

No comments: