Apr 28, 2005

Ok, so I just lowered a HUGE bomb on my best friend. I told Sweet I wasn't sure that I could commit to signing a lease with her for 6 months because I don't know where I'll be in 6 months. We have bought so much stuff for the house. I was her stability and she was mine. And anyone who knows me knows that stability is my #1 everything. However, when God asked me to lay everything down, I did, but I forgot to ask what he wanted me to do after I layed it all down. I know something in my life has got to change. I'm thinking Im gonna change to fulltime work and part time school. I have to make more time for church, for the ministry, for GOD. And I haven't been doing that.

I have come face to face with how crucial it is to have fellowship with Godly men and women on a consistent basis. I hate where I am at because I do not have anyone aruond me like that. I'm surrounded by people I am constantly having to take care of, help, pray for, and all that. I don't have someone building me up, or that is just agreeable. I am actually really really thinking and praying about moving. I am pretty sure that I am gonna be gone from Humble by the end of the year. As far as my move goes, I am thinking about going back to Sugarland (I love it, there's no place like home), possibly Austin, and then there's the BIG move... I am gonna go visit Christian in July in Oregon... so it's just an option. UGH... this part fo life REALLY sux right now...

On a BIG TIME HAPPY note, Don Chaffer is gonna be here in HOUSTON on SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! WoO frikin HoO! So as soon as I get off of work on Sunday Im gonna go over there and smile. It's nice when God gives me little presents like that... It's my early birthday present! :)

2 comments:

kristin said...

I'm glad you're going to see Don. I was hoping you would since he'll be in the area. Please tell him the "Fives" said hello.

methy413 said...

Details, details, details!!