Jun 23, 2003

I am up yet again late at night. I have had a real hard time sleeping lately. So while I have been up, I have made a few changes to my blog, decided to post, caught up on some messages, and got to talk to Daniel for 5 seconds. I haven't talked to any of my friends in a long time (except Eric, he calls me everyday). Kaci emailed me 2 days ago. I always love hearing from her. I'm gonna see Sweet later this week when I go up to camp to be a counselor (Thank God!). I haven't talked to Lindsey, Jordan or Christian in a long time. I miss my friends. It's weird being the bestest friends who do everything together, then we graduate, and we rarely hear from eachother. I've made the greatest friends of my life in the past 2 years, the people I trust and confide in, and it just sux that they're all so far away. I don't really have any friends around here (my choosig though really), so I sit at home a lot reading, watching movies, hanging w/ my family, and waiting to hear from someone. LOL I am happy though. I like being at home and just being at peace now. I've just missed everyone the last couple of days. If any of you guys read this, I love yall, and miss yall a lot. Remember who you are in Christ; Work like it's all up to you, pray like it's all up to God; He knows the end from the beginning... That's why they still call him God. :) I'm gonna go and try to sleep now. LONG day ahead of me. I'll update soon.

No comments: