Jun 26, 2003

I went out to go apply at a few jobs yesterday. Old Navy and Gap. I will most likely get one of them, since I worked at Old Navy before, and they're both the same company (along with Banana Republic), and they always like "come-back's". I'll probably apply at Old Navy Outlet which is the same distance from me in a different direction. I am also gonna start tutoring my sister Taylor tomorrow for her GED. My Mom and her husband have "hired" me to do this as a form of payment for insurance. They're not charging me for rent, utilities, and all, and won't even after I get a job. They will also let me continue to pay for insurance through tutoring once I get a job, so that rawks the casbah! I'm gonna tutor Heather too, and hopefully that will give me some added favor. I am going to camp/ school this weekend as a counselor for Kids Camp! Yay! I hope to go up for the Jeff Deyo and Among Thorns concerts. The Salvador concert is the same day I leave from camp, or the day after, so I won't be able to go to that one. GRRRRR!!!!!

Car situation is kinda dumb here. Jason doesn't want me to use the vehichles unless ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. I think it's a bunch of Bull$%!#, and I tried to work out a compromise with it, but there really is none with him. It's not like I'm a 16 year old driving a sportscar. I'm a 20 year old driving a minivan or a pickup truck.This sounds silly, but in a way I feel like he's taking away my freedom, my life, my sanctuary. That's what a car is to me. I can get out, get away, and play my music as loud, or quiet as I want to! All I do is go to the library, Walmart to walk around, Starbucks to read, Denny's to study, or take my cousin to and from work. It's not like I'm going to clubs, hanging out with heathen (I use that word lightly by the way) friends, or going out to do something stupid. In fact all the things I do are pretty dorky, dull things. But I guess that's just something else I have to deal with. He is gonna try to help me get a car asap though, so we don't have to stay in this place. I just think the meantime is stupid.

I jsut came out of Mom and Jason's room. They're in a fight, and I was kinda like a moderator, or what not trying to give them some pointers. Kinda weird, but they asked me for my input. Finally, after a lot of talking I said Look, yall need to stop being so defensive, take correction whether you agree with it or not, be quick to apologize, leave the past behind you not to bring it up again, don't say things in the heat of the moment, don't let your emotions take over, make the goal to resolve the stuation, not to be right, and look into getting some marriage counseling since yall didn't get pre. Then I thanked them for being a great audience. :) I really want this to work out for them, and they need to remember to do it all in love. I even made tgem look at eachother and remember how much they love eachother, and how God is rooting for them to make it, so to keep Him (love) at the center of the focus at all times. It's kinda strange I guess me giving them advice, but they asked for it.

On a lighter note my girl Madeline called me tonight. It was great to hear from her. She's awesome. One of the best voices I've ever heard. Criss and I have been keeping in touch the past 4 days or so through email everyday so that has been great, and Kaci emailed me again today. So Yay! WoOHoO! Well I gotta go to bed, becuz 7:30 comes early!!

No comments: