Jun 14, 2003

Jason (Mom's husband) will be moving back in on Thursday. He get's out after being in jail for 6 months. Originally he was gonna be staying somewhere else for a lil while then move back in after things were just, I dunno what the word is... I guess more comfortable? Anywayz. I'm a lil nervous, and at the same time, I don't care. I don't wanna be bossed around by someone who I don't really allow to speak into my life, and he knows he has a lot to prove to me, and I just don't know how I'm gonna deal with the way he's been lately (very legalistic). Then at the same time, he's like water off a ducks back to me, and my life doesn't revolve around him, and I just don't think it will be that big of a deal becuz he'll see I'm my own person, I live my own life, and don't need him on my back. Atleast I hope he realizes that. I'm just praying that I will remember that my spirit is king, soul it's servant, and body (flesh) the slave. I want this to be a good thing. I want to be happy, and all of us be able to be at peace with eachother. I want it to be God.

Father's Day is Sunday, and I will be going to my Daddy's gravesite as I've done for the past 5 years. I just go, sit by the grave, ask God to give Daddy a message for me, and I just talk. Usually about half an hour I sit there and tell him what's been goin on with me that past year, how much I miss him, need him, and wish he was around. My little sister Heather (15) will be coming with me for the first time. I've never taken her or Taylor (17). I've wanted to be by myself everytime, and didn't feel like they were really ready to go. But this year I asked them to go. Taylor doesn't know yet, and I don't blame her. Maybe she doesn't need to go, and that's ok. I do. I was Daddy's first, his Princess. I was Daddy's little girl. I miss him a lot. I can't believe it's been 5 years (on June 6th). I still miss him like it was yesterday. He's the best.

The my other Dad is in Ohio, so I won't get to be with him, but I'm gonna call him, and send him a late gift. He's really been such a strength to me. I miss him a lot. I can't wait till he, Shannon, and the boys come back.

I really ought to start a whole new entry right here to talk about what's on my mind, but it's late, I'm tired, and have a long day ahead of me. Just pray for me.

No comments: