Jun 2, 2003

I got to go see Daddy's wife Sunday, and spend the night with her that night, and spent all day today with her. A lot of fun. Daddy is in Ohio right now, getting some work and things like that, and Shannon and the boys will go up there with him (he's coming down Wednesday) on Friday for the summer. It was just really kewl to see her, and the boys, and hang out. I love them so much, and can't wait to see Daddy on Thursday.

I have yet to find a job. I appiled at Home Depot (good pay, even though really not my thing), and also City Hall to be a secretary/receptionist (not great pay, but great benefits, and totally my thing, considering I wanna be in politics one day). The lady I talked to at City Hall said she would push my application through, and I heard through the "grapevine", that a secretary will be transfering from C.H. to the P.D. soon, so there could be an opening! Also, I have a good friend, and an acquaintance who work at Home Depot, and they said they'd put in good words for me. Something should happen soon. I'm ready to get into my daily routine with a job and such. Not only will I be working, but also working with 2 youth ministries, and also still gonna "Armourbear" (see May 10th, February entry), as well as teach my sisters this summer. Taylor (17) will be getting her GED, and since I got mine the test has gotten harder, so I'm gonna be doing GED videos, and workbooks with her. Then Heather (15) will be entering public school this coming fall. She is way behind in school (the school she's gone to the past 3 years has really screwed both my sisters), and they "lost" her records, so she will have to take a placement test, which I will be getting her ready for (I don't think the school lost her records, I think they're irresponsible idiots). I'm just excited, and look forward to having a full, busy schedule... and I wish it would happen already!

No comments: