Jan 21, 2001

As I sit here, and look through the photo album of me and my friends at
our site
, and chat with a few people, I can't help but cry these incredible tears of joy, that I'm so thankful to cry. I'm looking around, and I see that I have a house, I have a computer, I have a blanket, I have Daddys wind pants, I have fingers to type this. But the one thing that is really getting to me is I have Friends. Friends who I could never thank in words. Never could any word describe the gratitude I have. Friends are so incredible. A lot of times there are fights, and misunderstandings, and what-not, but what about the good stuff, that overcomes the bad? WoW! Thank You Lord for... (Since this is online anyway I'll do online friends first.) :)
Online Friends:
Kris- WoW! I can't believe how long we've known eachother. We've been through a lot, and none of it in person, and yet you've definetly become one of the greatest friends I've ever had. I love you.
Jodi- You can really make me laugh, and it's always a pleasure when I get to talk to you. I'm so glad we met!
Joel- You're my Horrie, and that's all there is to it.
C&Lisa- You guys are so wonderful! Thank you Lisa for being so sweet, and C, you might know a lot of useless things, but some of the discussions on the boards have proved that much of your wisdom is quite useful, and definetly appreciated in my book.
B- You are very gifted, and talented, and God calls you his own. I don't know why, but I feel that's what God told me to write.
Maggie- You are too kewl! Thanx for setting the blog stuff up for me, but besides that thanx for being you. :)
Jer- You're crazy. But in a good way. :)
Lisa Renee- I miss you like crazy, and I will cherish you in my heart always.
Methy- Our random chats have been fun. :) I look forward to many more.
Bet- I haven't talked to you too much, but you seem to be quite mature for your age, and that gives me hope for the younger ones I minister to.
Sco- Your honesty amazes me.
The Swimteam as a whole- You guys are so awesome, and I thank God for you everytime I log in. :)

Local Friends:
Heather- One of my best's. Thanx for stiking it out. You've been so kind.You rawk honey!
P.J.- You're a blessing, more than you know.
Devin- What can I say, you're The Stuff. :)
Amanda- Thanx for listening, and thanx for talking back. S&B!
Genet- Child o' God! You never cease to make me laugh.
Matt(hew)- Thanx for giving me the wierd looks. :) I really do appreciate you.
Obi- Keep growing in God. Im so proud of you. You're an encouragement to all of us.
Brigid- It aint over. :) We got awhile to go.
Sarah- Believe me, it aint over.
And theres so much more, but that's all I'll do for now.

Thank you God! I don't even deserve to have the kind of friends I have, but you love me SO MUCH that you just want to make me happy! WoW! You are so awesome, wonderful, amazing, and incredible, and just so indescribably Beautiful! Lord, please bring me to rememberance of this moment, when I get selfish, and have a pity party. You don't deserve to see your child throw a fit. There's nothing I can say Lord, except Thank you!

No comments: