Jan 30, 2001

Beyond the Water and the Melody... I've only had a small peice of the song on an mp3 I got off of T's Site. But I finally got it off of Napster today. I've been listening to it over and over and over, for an unknown reason. Kris says maybe Im reliving old memories. I dunno, maybe. Maybe it's just some new WD to listen to for me. :) Maybe it's out of fear (for those of you who don't know, it's a break up song). I'm not really with someone, but if whatever it is, was to end, I know I'd be dissapointed, for lack of a better word. But I'm not really in a mood where I'm analyzing that, or anything. It's something I've given up to God, and don't even really worry about. Or maybe I just need someone or something to relate to for a moment. It's hard finding that in a friend. People I usually do that with are either not relatable for some reason, or I just haven't talked to in awhile, and have lost that closeness with, but mainly lately, cuz I feel I'm the only one around here who gives a krap about who God really is, and how it's all about Him, and not us. The only person Im complete with, of course, is Jesus. I'm so right there with him right now. It's awesome. Maybe I just need something tangible for a moment. Cuz, "No one ever really see's me cry, or knows the thoughts inside my head, and no one, no one knows the fears." Seriously, it's not just a good line in a good song. No one see's me cry, I don't know why, but I don't like people seeing me do it. Maybe it's some weird strong front I put on, and if it is, I'm not even aware of it. Cuz I admit to be weak. I think I'm the only one who thinks the thoughts I think. I've only had a few instances with PJ where we've both thought a weird thing that we thought no one else did, and are still convinced we're the only ones who do. :) I never have a real problem with fear, but when I do have a fear, it's a quiet fear that I feel stupid for having. Maybe one day I'll find the words to put it in, if I ever get one again, and grace this blog with it's definition. Well, that's all I can think to say. I'll return to my BTWATM marathon now. :) If anyone reads this, would you be so kind as to tell me about your experiences when it comes to relating?

No comments: