Jan 22, 2001

WoW! That's the only way to describe how I feel about God. I'm so joyful, and ecstatic, and just thankful for where me and him are at right now in our relationship. I've never ever been at this place b4. It's incredible. Disappointed. That's how I feel about my friend's relationships with God. It's like they don't care. They know better than this, but it's almost like they think that being a "Christian", and doing the right thing, and praying, and being nice is gonna get them by. I know, they know better than this, but it's like this'll do for now. I have maybe 2 other friends that are atleast striving to be Godly men, and live out His word. Notice I said men. That's right, no g/f's who are trying to do the same. So becuz of that, they're still in their competitive girl mindsets. Like trying to make their lives sound better, and their relationships with guys seem livelier, and yet, they're under so much stress and pressure. It's like one big soap opera. And I'm sik of it!! They continue to look at girls who are so called "sluts" seem so awful, and talk about them, like "OMG, did you see who was dancing in church this morning?" It made me so angry! When this one girl passed by dancing in the isle, they were snickering, and laughing. Not cuz she was dancing, but becuz, she was only doing it to show off, so they think. When they pointed at her I said, "Well, Praise God!" I was standing there in the same row, right next to them, dancing, and shouting, and praising God with all my might, and they know all my faults, but becuz she was an "outsider", and a "slut", then it's no good.

I thought to myself, well atleast she is making an effort to praise God. Yesterdays service was incredible! The Holy Spirit came in, and I found myself on my face b4 God, worshipping him, then crying out for my generation, and then worshipping, and praising him all the more. And I had been in this thing for the past few weeks about how it's all about God, and not at all about me. Ironically, God put me in Ecclesiastes. And so I'm just in this incredible place with God, and there they are, yapping, and talking. I was like um, Hello!? Are you not getting the whole message!? IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU! IT'S ABOUT GOD!! All it was yesterday was an awesome time to worship God, and they did diddily squat! I'm no one to judge, but I also know my friends. I've decided on a benefit for me, that I won't be sitting next to them anymore, which I haven't wanted to anyway. I've been wanting to sit w/ Joe, even though we sit behind him, but there's never any room cuz the first row is small. But I told him, and Shannon how I was feeling, and that I was sitting w/ them from now on. They told me the only thing I can do is set an example, and pray, and if I do want to talk to them I have to do it in love, and not in judgment, which I know. They also said I have to remember to have grace, becuz I used to be at the same place, and they had to deal with me. I just want God to get the Glory, and the Love, and the Worship He deserves. I mean, I want the whole world to do that, but I hate it so much, that people who call themselves "Christians", just don't take the time, in a church service to worship him! If anyone who reads this, thinks of it, pray for my friends. I want them to be at this place with God. And also pray, that mine will keep progressing, and getting better everyday, as it has been.

No comments: