Feb 27, 2001

I don't know what has been up with me lately, but I have been almost completely emotionless for the almost a week. It might be becuz of the situation, but I don't think so. It really hasn't done anything to me. I mean yeah I think about it, and I cried about it Wednesday night, but after that, nothing. I don't exactly mind it either. It's kinda kewl not crying, or being sad, or really feeling much of anything. The only things I have really felt, have been a lil bit of anger, and that was in dealing w/ christians, and the church. So more like what God called I think righteous anger. And then I almost cried Sunday night, but I didn't. Besides that, nothing. I mean there has been spurts of happiness while Ive been out with friends. But majority of the time, I sit here blank. I've had a few people ask me what's wrong, and the thing is, nothing is wrong, I just don't feel anything. I'm not depressed, enraged, or anything negative. I mean I'm fine. I still have Gods joy, I just am not very expressive of it right now.

Wait a minute. Maybe I am upset, maybe I am mad, maybe I am sad. If I'm not expressive of the Joy of the Lord, then why would I be expressive of anything else? I don't know. Maybe I am just fine though. I mean it's like Im content. I say God is good, and so I have no reason to complain, and I believe it, completely. I don't know. All I know is, it's been pretty kewl not being emotional, or a really feeling negative things. I haven't had my cry about Daddy in about 2 weeks. So that's good. Has anyone else ever felt like this? I mean I've heard people not being able to feel things, but they've all been depressed. I'm not. I don't know. I just hope this is clarified soon.

No comments: