Feb 19, 2001

Ok I found something I'm scared of (I said I'd post if I found something, and I've been talkin to Kris for a lil bit, and it came out during our conversation)... growing up. Definetly. I'm scared of getting a real job, starting college, having bills, and getting closer to my wedding day. I want to go back to the days when I could sit in my Daddys lap, read Sesame Street books all day long, play tea party, walk around in my Daddys platforms, and when Mrs. Potato Head's lips were bigger than my own. Well maybe not all that far, but close enuf. Really, I'd like to do High School over. Start from 14, get good grades, and not have gotten kicked out. But than again, I know a lot of stuff wouldn't be if not for all the stuff that happened. I mean it's like certain points I'd like to do over, and some keep the same. But that's not even the point. I just don't wanna grow up, I wanna stay young, and have fun, and be loud. I don't wanna get old, and quiet. I don't wanna change my so called radical wardrobe. I wanna be radical. I like being radical. I like being me. I just dont wanna grow up. Im not regretting stuff, or feeling guilty about anything, I just don't wanna grow up. This is just purely selfish, and childish, I know, but well, it's the truth. To some extent.

No comments: