Feb 15, 2001

On a lighter note... Friday night, TAG is having a lock-in, and there's gonna be a talent show. Well, Im gonna be doing a few things w/ some friends (A drama I wrote where I took certain passages in the Bible, and ghettofied them. :) is one of them.), and then something on my own. Me, and my guitar for the first time in public. I am kinda nervous. Ive practiced like mad, but it's just liek woah. I never thought this day would come, and it has. I'm also gona be playing I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever for some friends who are gonna sing it. So basically I'm debuting my guitar skills for the first time to everyone. No one, except for Taylor, and Leigh know, cuz Leigh helped me w/ it the other day. And now whoever is reading this knows... I'm doing You Are So Good To Me, by Waterdeep. This is one of my all time favorite worship songs. And I'm hoping I do it justice, seeing how it's just me, and my voice, and my guitar. So yeah :) Oh, one more thing. I'm playing the song w/ a very special pik. One of my most favorite people in the whole wide world sent it to me over Christmas... My Horrie... Joel! :)

Then... I went shopping today! Like MAD shopping. I have lets see... 5 different shopping bags full of stuff. :) Shannon decided to take me, and for me to get all kinds of stuff, and a whole bunch of it. Heather, my best friend, came too, to help, since they were trying to makeover my relatively "radical" wardrobe, and Heather is pretty much a prep :). Shannon is awesome. She and Joe are young, and I won't say how old, cuz Im sure theyd rather me not, but early 30's, so she's relatively "cool", and we had a BLAST. So WoO HoO! I even got a pair of Khaki pants. I've never worn khaki pants in my life. So this was interesting. But I got a good pair. So tonight was fun. Something I needed.

Oh, and yesterday, Valentines Day, marked one year ago I saw the best band on earth, Waterdeep, for the first time at Metro. It also marked the one time I can remember I've been embarressed (I don't get embarressed too easily)... crying in front of my role model Lori Chaffer. Oy! But hey, it Rawked anyway. :)

No comments: