Feb 18, 2001

I found out that, the girl who was supposedly taking my place, isn't gonna be singing w/ the band after all, so I of course feel like a complete fool for getting so upset, but then again, Im pretty sure that if someone else comes along, I will yet, cry again. The Lock-in was TONS of fun, and the talent show was a blast to watch. I played the song, and sang, and was just a lil nervous. The stupid thing was, I was having fun cheering my head off for everyone else, that I almost started to lose m voice! But I chilled out, did the song, and then lost my voice afterwards, cheering on PJ, Sonny, and a few guys in a wrestling match the guys were having. So I sound like, what some would say, Courtney Cox, when she's hyper(?). So anywayz. After the night was over I got ot bed at 9:30, and woke up at about 1, but went back to my bed when I realized Mom had a client at the house. Then I got up, and at the same moment PJ called. Then right after Brigid, so talk about good timing. :) I went to Genet's B-Day party that night, and afterwards to a Quincenerra (sp?), till, like 1:30! I didnt get home till almost 2:30, and in bed at 3. At the Quince. a friend of mines Mom introduced me to 4 guys, and a few guys asked me to dance. I didnt know many people at all, so that was fun. I knew one guy somewhat from TAG, and danced w/ him during a few songs, so that was kewl. Then today we (TAG) went to the park today, and had a picnic. We do this about 2 or 3 times a year, and its always a blast! We play softball, football, volleyball, basketball, and play on the different play sets, and track exercises throughout the place. It's huge! And somehow, it's always windy everytime we go. Anywayz. Tomorrow is PJ's Bday, and I should get to bed, cuz he's calling me at 8am, cuz he's getting up at 7:59; at 8 am he moves up a year. :) So I told him to call me when he gets up so I can be the first besides his family to say Happy Birthday. :) Im gonna play the Beatles Say Its Your Birthday over the phone for him. WoO HoO!!

No comments: