Jan 18, 2005

It's my first day at school for the spring semester and I just finished my english class and go to algebra in a minute. I am looking through some online tools for my english class and while doing so I'm listening to Praise and Worship music on Launch. I've heard some good songs that I love and one in particular was just "My Glorious" by Passion. I love the Delirious version the best, but the way Passion does it is good too. So I'm listening to it and I'm about to cry. Not a sad cry but a grateful cry. I have been moved to tears a lot more lately when it comes to Jesus. I mean The crucifixion has always choked me up since I was a kid, but lately it's been like, what is this liquid running out of my eye? I think this is God softening my heart and maybe breaking down a lot of the barriers I've put up, and the pride that has been infecting my heart. I'm just so grateful to know that He is in control, He is seeing everything, and that He's just good.

No comments: