Jan 28, 2005

Tomorrow after I get off of work I am heading over to my Mom's side of town. Im meeting up with Leigh to write some music together. So that'll be kewl. :)
I am having to kill myself daily, hourly, minutely sometimes. I have been really working on how much I talk, make my opinion known, judge others who aren't doing things exactly how I think they should, and overall on the pride that I've allowed myself to walk in for too long. It's been quite a chore. Tonight Sweet was gonna go out w/ some people she knew to a movie and the guy who asked her has flirted with her and what not before, and me being so overprotective of her, I cringed on the inside, but I said ok, kewl. Well, she knew I didnt approve somehow. And she was begging me to give my opinion and I told her no, but she got it out of me. There's nothing wrong that I know of with these people, cuz I don't know them. But as soon as I here some random guy is making a pass at her, I'm automatically thinking SCUM! I told her go, have a good time, Im just being paranoid, but she ended up not going anyway, which made me feel horrible, and also caused me to realize I'm still not there. I've got a lot more dying to do. A LOT. Lord, help me become more like you. Let me see the good in people, instead of believing everyone just sux. Please continue to kill me, and then heal me.

2 comments:

methy413 said...

I have had several good discussions about that movie since I have seen it. I would recommend it but there are things that it could have done without. The drugs at the begining were kind of stupid and there is a section you want to skip over when they go visit the belhop. The storyline is good and I loved the girls characther. Let me know if you actually see it... we will chat.

Jexas said...

LOL... I wasn't sure what you were talking about at first... I was like "Did I talk about a movie in this post?" But I realize you were replying to my comment on your blog about "Garden State". LOL