Jan 9, 2005

So I ended up not going out with PJ and Emily afterall. She got called into work at the last minute so we had to cancel... I was just annoyed that I no longer had plans for the night! So I stayed at my moms and watched some Alias episodes from season 1, and then Eric came over at about midnight, so me, Eric, and my sisters Tay and Heather went downtown to Katz's and ate some gooood food. I didn't get to sleep til like 4:30, and had to wake up the next morning to take Heather to get a shot for school. That was a long day.
Some issues came up with my church... not what I need right now. I don't want to get into a lot of what happened, but I feel that I and some others have been led on and it's just a real messed up situation. However, I have decided not to decide anything. I'm gonna pray about somethings, but I am not leaving at the moment, if I do. I don't want to leave another church because of some bad stuff goin on. I don't need the baggage. I told God the other night, "I am ok with you. I am not mad at you, I love you, and I know that all this junk is not you. However, it's your kids I've got a problem with. I don't like your church very much right now. I mean I know you love them just as much as you love me, but I gotta think that you like me more." :) I'm not gonna get offended or make anyone else take on an offense because of my feelings or actions. I'm gonna stay at peace as much as I can.

No comments: