Jan 4, 2005

So today I continued to fight of sickness and I'm glad to say I have almost won the battle. I could taste today so that was good. :) I have been thinking about what the next 5 months of my life are gonna be like and I have come up with the phrase unprecedented business. Full time job and full time school. I know I am so blessed to have both. I thank God for it. The only thing I am having a hard time with is not being able to be more involved with my church. I have always been administrating, assisting, heading up, running, preparing, doing something with the church and it has been hard not being able to do that with school and work. It makes me not wanna even go to church because I hate being a seat warmer. I'm gonna continue to go on Sunday mornings to maintain relationship with the people there I know and that way when there comes a time I am able to get into ministry I can jump right in. It's a difficult thing I have to deal with, but I'm doing what I have to do and what I know I'm supposed to do.
As it says over to your left I have been listening to U2's new album a lot lately (thank you to my sis Heather for the great Christmas gift). Some are not as thrilled with it as they have been with U2's other projects. However, I find that I like how it's not so, "Look at us; we're U2 and we're gonna just hammer you into the ground with our awesomeness." It's a lot more personal, intimate, and meaningful to me. I really like it. K-stoo from the swimteam saw it as "no earth shattering record breaking history making pop project... more personal and not meant to impress." I know I like it.

No comments: